Thu, Nov 24|
Copper City Swing School at the Z-Room
Lindy Hop 1 + Social Dance practice - Nov
This is an absolute beginners class, structured to get you on a path to confidently social dancing in as fast as one month!
TIME & LOCATION
Nov 24, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Copper City Swing School at the Z-Room, 1337 S Gilbert Rd UNIT 116, Mesa, AZ 85204, USA
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Lindy Hop 1 is an absolute beginner's class, for individuals who have zero to minimal knowledge of Lindy Hop.
Lindy Hop 1 is structured to have the content rotate slightly each month. Every 3 months the class content resets on the 4th month to begin the rotation again.
So we recommend individuals take Lindy Hop 1, 3 times before moving on to Lindy Hop 2.
Because of the quarterly variations, the class is still great for those who have been out social dancing and perhaps taken a lesson or two but still do not feel like they have a good foundation and want to improve their skills!
- The social dance after the lesson is included in the price of the class!
- The price of the ticket is for one lesson and one social dance practice!
- If you have never taken a Lindy Hop class before and want to see if it's right for you, text or email us and let us know it is your first time. Your first class is always free
- Because this is a progressive class we recommend students come at the start of each month and commit for all 4 weeks
- Sign up as an individual. No partner is required!
- We don't want finances to prevent people from coming to class. Please contact us and we can work something out!
- Stay after class and the social dance practice for drinks and food!
7 pm - 8 pm | Lindy Hop 1 class
8 pm - 9 pm | Open Social dance practice
Before coming, all guests are required to understand and agree to our health & COVID policy at www.coppercityswing.com/covid-policy
New Dancer Donation
+$0.13 service fee
All donations go towards newcomer scholarships!
+$0.13 service fee0