Lindy Hop 1 + Social Dance practice - Dec
Lindy Hop 1 is a beginner's class + guided social dance practice hour. Best for students who have zero to minimal knowledge of Lindy Hop and want a structured environment to build a solid foundation in the dance. So you can confidently social dance!
TIME & LOCATION
Dec 08, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Copper City Swing School at the Z-Room, 1337 S Gilbert Rd UNIT 116, Mesa, AZ 85204, USA
ABOUT THE CLASS:
This class is still perfect for those who have been out social dancing a few times but still do not feel like they have a good foundation and want to improve their skills!
We recommend students take all 4 weeks of Lindy Hop 1 at least two or three times before moving on to Lindy Hop 2.
- The social dance practice is included in the price of the class!
- Each week will build on the previous week
- Because this is a progressive class we recommend students come at the start of the month and come for all 4 weeks
- Pre-registration is recommended but drop-ins are always allowed
- Sign up as an individual. No partner is required!
- We don't want finances to prevent people from coming to class. If the full amount for the whole month is not possible for you. Please contact us and we can work something out!
- Stay after class and the social dance practice for drinks and food!
7 pm - 8 pm | Lindy Hop 1 class
8 pm - 9 pm | Open Social dance practice
Before coming, all guests are required to understand and agree to our health & COVID policy at www.coppercityswing.com/covid-policy
Lindy Hop 1 + Social Dance
This includes 4 weeks of classes and social dance practices$20.00